Sunday, December 24, 2017

Kamferdrops - Ein Bisschen Frieden



Here's a cozy little weird video by Norwegian outfit Kamferdrops (Heidi Musum to her mom). It's a thoroughly modern take on the well known 1982 German Eurovision winner originally sung by Nicole.
The Kamferdrops have also released a Norwegian Swedish version  (see comments, Thanks Mikael!) titled En Liten Fågel (A little bird), you can find that video here.

Both versions are out through your local digitessen including your favorite streamers.

Kamferdrops will be participating in the Swedish Eurovision selection Melodifestivalen with the song Solen Lever Kvar Hos Dig.


The 2018 Eurovision Collectors Guide The Lisbon Collection is operational!, you can bookmark now.

2 comments:

Mikael said...

I love your blog and the wealth of information I always find here. Since I know you take great care to the details I just have one small correction here. The song "En liten fågel" is sung in Swedish, not Norwegian. (Even though I think you can detect a slight Norwegian accent ;-)

Eurocovers said...

Thanks for the kind words and the correction Mikael. I guess I was thrown off by the accent.