Monday, May 01, 2017

(I Wanna) Bring Back Eurovision - Ginny Fizz



Digital Release Image of the single
Ginny Fizz poors her heart out. She wants to bring back Eurovision to the U.K..
Her fabulous heartfelt ballad (I Wanna) Bring Back Eurovision is out as a digital single now.

I love the lyrics of the song. They're refreshingly funny without the "nobody loves us" attitude blaming Brexit, Iraq, Putin or Johnny Foreigner for the country's poor results.
Ginny sings in the bridge (followed by a key-change!):

"I got a wind machine
I got some hopes and dreams
Now all I need is a decent song
I need a song"

Although decent may not be enough to bring back the U.K.'s Eurovision glory, you go girl, make it happen.

Links and sources:
Ginny Fizz Facebook and Website
Buy the single at Amazon
The U.K. entry of 2017
P.S. the dog in the video is named Sandie.

Recordando Eurovisión
Meanwhile you can also check this one out: Spanish singer/actor Alberto Vázquez brings us some jazzy latin flavoured coverversions of some of the biggest Eurovision classics. His album is titled Recordando Eurovisión, also released on CD.



No comments: